Independent Study: The Testing, Book 2

Independent Study: The Testing, Book 2 - Joelle Charbonneau This book did not really do anything for me. I don't really care what happens to the characters or how it ends. At least, for the first book, I was curious to how Cia deals with the recordings of The Testing. I actually had to force myself to keep reading the book. The entire problem in the book was Cia was to smart for her own good. All of the adults wanted to kill Cia because of how smart she was....... I thought was the point of the testing. And this society has major problems. Apparently that a defining trait of the smartest people in the country is to be willing to kill someone for your own gain. It was not just one person that was willing to do it. It seems that the best and brightest of society have no problem with killing for no real reason. You meet the president in this book and I liked her, but I get the feeling she might not be around much longer. Tomas was not in this book a lot. I do not know if I will bother to read the next book. This series suffer from special snowflake syndrome. The MC is just that special. Nobody else can compare AT ALL. It gets irritating.